South-East Christian Kāhui Ako
- Rachel (Sancta Maria College) - Online Learning, Speaking and English Language Learners
- Lee and Denise (Our Lady Star of the Sea) - How can I support my ESOL learners develop Learner Agency so that they are active members in the classroom?
- Ashleigh (Sancta Maria Catholic Primary School) - How can we enable our learners to take ownership of their learning in order to be better writers?
- Tania (Elim Christian College, Mt Albert Campus) - Using Learning Maps in Junior Years to develop self concept in students, improving learner agency
- Stephen (Elim Christian College) - What skills, strategies and approaches develop student wellbeing that leads to learner agency?
- Jo-Anne (Sancta Maria College) - What elements of my Digital teaching empowers students to be invested in their own learning?
- Suzi (Elim Christian College, Golflands Campus) - What skills, strategies and approaches do my struggling learners need to have to reach their full potential, including in an online platform?
- Minhee (Elim Christian College, Golflands Campus) - What instructional processes best develop learner agency in our Year 3 students, in Mathematics?
- Andrew B (Elim Christian College, Golflands Campus) - What worked in lockdown and how can we harness these strategies to foster learner agency in our students?
- Agatha (Sancta Maria Catholic Primary School) - How might the effective integration of the digital technologies impact student agency and achievement?
- Ana (Sancta Maria Catholic Primary School) - Looking through a learner agency lens, what skills, strategies, approaches with a play based pedagogy will lift achievement in literacy.
- Patricia (Sancta Maria College) - Can Learner Agency be significantly enhanced through the explicit teaching of thinking skills?
- Mark (Elim Christian College, Mt Albert Campus)
- Andrew A (Sancta Maria College) - Developing student agency by developing teacher leadership effectiveness